Day 1 – Arrive Venice
• Arrive in Venice – a city of canals and palaces
• Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel
• Later during the day head out for your Gondola ride, without which a trip to Venice would be deemed incomplete. What better way to explore the Land of Canals than on Venetian Gondolas? Glide peacefully among the faded grandeur, Pass beneath elegant bridges and centuries-old palazzos of Venice. Sit back and take in the city views from the water as you’re steered through the canals.
• Spend the rest of the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this Floating city has to offer
• Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 – Venice
• Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel
• Later in the afternoon proceed forward for your Scenic Island Tour. Head out to Alilaguna’s Pier at St. Marks waterfront, embark on a motorboat & visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then on to the pretty islands of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen’s houses painted in bright colors and Torcello, the earliest center of civilization in the estuary. Return to St Mark’s Square.
• The day is free and at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3 – Venice – Florence
• Today after breakfast proceed to Florence which is one of the most beautiful & ancient cities in Italy.
• It gave birth to many men who have more profoundly influenced the course of human history in every field of knowledge, art, literature, and philosophy. Check-in at the hotel, to explore this overwhelming city of Beauty & culture on your own by walking around its ancient streets.
• Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 – Florence – Tuscany
• Upon arrival in Pisa take a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower (from outside), the Baptistery (from outside) & other important monuments. This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral, an unrivaled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries.
• Free time at your disposal. Those who are interested can take a pleasant walk with the tour escort & reach Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.
• Head back to Florence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5 – Florence – Naples
• After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, prepare for the next leg of your Europe tour.
• Arrive in the Capital of the Campania Region of Italy- Naples. It’s situated on the coast on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, one of the most beautiful bays in Italy.
• Check in at the hotel. The day is at leisure to explore the city on your own. In the evening, when the sky becomes a cobalt blue blanketed in the stars that light up the night, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, clubs and discos remain open until late for hours of carefree fun.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 – Naples
• Today after Breakfast, proceed for a Full day excursion to Capri & Anacapri. From the harbour, you board the Jet boat crossing to Marina Grande, the port of Capri to board the motorboats & visit the Blue Grotto (weather permitting).
• Later you proceed for a panoramic tour of Capri Island eventually arriving at Anacapri situated at 280 meters above sea level from where you will have a wonderful view of the bay of Naples.
• After lunch in a local restaurant(on your Own) enter the port of Naples, don’t miss this opportunity to admire the splendid Certosa of San Martino & the Royal Palace.
• Don’t miss out on indulging in some seafood delicacies or the famed and favorite Pizza Margherita, a gastronomic marvel created to honor the Queen Margherita. while you’re in Naples (on your own). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 – Naples – Rome
• Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel.
• Arrive into the Eternal City of Rome. Check into the Hotel.
• Later proceed for a tour in this Imperial City starting from Piazza Venezia with its impressive monument dedicated to King Victor Emanuel II & the Unknown Soldier. Continue on foot to the famous Piazza del Campidoglio designed by Michelangelo from where you will have a fantastic view of the Roman Forum. Our coach will continue by the Circus Maximus and the Pyramid of Caius Cestius before arriving at the Basilica of St. Paul. The tour will be completed with a stop outside the imposing Colosseum.
• Return to the vicinity of your hotel. Time at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8 – Rome
• Good morning! Breakfast is ready and will be served at the hotel.
• Head out for your visit to the Vatican Museum. The tour begins at the Piazza Della Republica with the Fountain of the Nayads, following the ancient Aurelian walls which once surrounded the ancient city. En route, you will see the famous Villa Borghese park and the northern gate of the ancient city leading into Piazza del Popolo where you will see an Egyptian obelisk dating back to the time of Ramses II. Finally, on arrival at the Vatican Walls, your guide will then lead you into the Vatican Museums taking the beautiful Spiral staircase and continuing through the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Geographical Maps before arriving in the famous Sistine Chapel with its magnificent fresco of the Last Judgement by Michelangelo.
• Return to the vicinity of your hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 9 – Departure
• All great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories
• Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward flight.