DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 – Arrival at London
- Arrive in London
- Once you arrive at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel
- Welcome to London, a charming city with a royal heritage, incredible wealth of history, culture and exciting attractions. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – London
- Savour a hearty breakfast at the hotel
- Today, you will explore the city with a Hop-on Hop-off London Tour conducted on a double decker bus. The tour will take you through all the main sights in central London with a live commentary and another route that will cover all the museums. There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture – the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City.
- You can visit London Eye and Madam Tussauds using this pass. Get the opportunity to rub shoulders with the great and famous at Madam Tussauds and Soar above London and enjoy unobstructed views as far as 25 miles from the London Eye!
- In the evening, you go up to Leicester Square where you will find many cinemas, restaurants, clubs and bars that makes London such a vibrant city at night as well as during the day
- Relax yourself with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – London
- Relish a delectable breakfast at your hotel
- Today on your vacation, You can explore the shopping streets of London or can opt for a fabulous Windsor Stonehenge and Bath Tour.
- On your awesome Windsor tour, your first stop is the lavish Windsor Castle. Take a short walk through the quaint town of Windsor and approach Her Majesty the Queen’s favorite weekend residence! A royal home for over 900 years, this sprawling castle is spectacular and steeped in history.
- Continue your picturesque journey to the mystical Stonehenge. These mysterious rocks have stood on Salisbury Plain for over 5,000 years; some say we will never know for sure what they stand for. Perhaps this is an astronomical clock? Maybe it was a religious temple. Whatever you decide, nothing can compare to the feeling of standing in front of such an ancient monument.
- Then travel onwards to Bath. A breathtaking city, Filled with exquisite Roman and Georgian architecture and featuring natural hot springs that were once popular for public bathing, see the 15th century Bath Abbey and explore the amazing independent shops and quaint cafes.
- Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
Day 4 – London ??? Edinburgh
After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, prepare for the next leg of your Europe tour
Check-out from your hotel and get picked up for transfer to the station for your train to Edinburgh (Train prices not included, available on request)
Arrive in Edinburgh – capital city of Scotland. Recognized as the UNESCO City of Literature, Edinburgh has a stronghold in several other creative fields. The active arts scene and colorful festivals further add to its glory, which is hugely credited to its history and architectural heritage.
Check-in at your hotel and relax today. Your day will be free to explore the city on your own
Rejuvenate yourself with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – Edinburgh
- Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel
- Head out for your Edinburgh Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best loved Edinburgh attractions. This city is a vibrant and innovative centre for commerce and finance. It boasts some of Scotland’s finest galleries and museums including the National Museum and the National Galleries of Scotland.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 – Edinburgh ??? Dublin
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel
- Check-out from your hotel and get picked up for transfer to the airport for your flight to Dublin (Flight prices not included, available on request)
- Arrive Dublin and Check-in at your hotel and relax today
- Your day will be free to explore the city on your own. Dublin will give you enough reasons to keep coming back to it time and again. It could be its intriguing, multi-layered past- all showcased in its age-old cathedrals, castles, and museums, or its other architectural splendors from the 18th century, there are many reasons to love this place.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 – Dublin
- Take delight in an appetizing breakfast at the hotel
- Head out for your Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. You will explore this lovely city today. Highlights of this tour include the Georgian Quarter with its stunning architecture, Temple Bar and O’Connell Street which is the site of the 1916 Easter Rising, Trinity College, the old library where you will have the opportunity to see the world-famous Book of Kells, the largest church of Ireland, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse and the Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Have a cosy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 – Departure
- All great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories
- Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to catch your onward flight.